- 1 frozen garlic cube
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 packet chicken flavored Top Ramen
- 1 tablespoon dried green onions
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach
- 1/4 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 3 cups water
- Add 3 cups of water in a pot over high heat.
- As it heats, put in garlic cube and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, add corn, spinach, chicken, ramen noodle block, and flavor packet. Cook for 3 minutes. Add in green onions and soy sauce for the last 30 seconds of cooking.
- Remove from heat, pour into a bowl, and enjoy!