Serves: 4 people
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 5 eggs
- 5 flour tortillas
- 5 plastic sandwich bags
- 5 - 8 slices pre-cooked bacon
- Shredded cheddar cheese
Welcome to Panda Academy, where we teach you the ways to stretch your dollar and still eat awesome food. Do you always find yourself rushing around in the mornings, unable to find time for breakfast? Then these breakfast burritos are about to change your life. You can make them all on the same day, pop them in the freezer and grab them to go just before you leave the house. It's only $1.08 per burrito, so you're saving money and eating better.
- Beat 5 eggs in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave for 3 minutes, making sure to stir the eggs every minute.
- If you didn’t buy pre-cooked bacon, place 2 sheets of paper towels on a microwave-safe plate. Lay bacon on the plate, trying not to overcrowd. Place 2 more sheets of paper towel on top and microwave on high for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Assemble your burritos. Eggs, bacon, cheddar cheese, and salsa on the flour tortilla. Wrap them up so they are sealed on the ends. Place each one in a plastic sandwich bag and pop it into the freezer.
- Grab a burrito as you’re heading out of the house! Remove from sandwich bag, wrap in a paper towel, and microwave for 60 to 90 seconds, or until the burrito is warm throughout. Serve and enjoy!