Serves: 1 people
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- 1 cup of macaroni
- 1 hot dog, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese of your choice
- 3/4 cup of water
- Bacon bits, optional
- Crushed up potato chips, optional
Welcome to Panda Academy, where we teach you the ways to stretch your dollar and still eat awesome food. This week, we've got Mug Mac & Cheese. Add hot dogs, bacon bits, and crushed-up potato chips for a satisfying meal for one. Did we mention it's super easy and only costs $1.70 per cup?
- In a large, microwave-safe mug, add the macaroni and water. Microwave for 5 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and add sliced hot dogs. Microwave for an additional 1 minute.
- Remove from microwave. While still hot, stir in the cheese until it melts together.
- Add bacon bits and potato chips to your liking. Stir and enjoy!