- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- 2 jars white frosting
- 1 cup crushed Oreo cookies
- Black decorating gel
- White decorating gel
- Brown sprinkles
Having a party and need the coolest, most entertaining and tastiest dessert ever? Then we've got you covered with this Panda Pull-Apart Cake! It's the best.
- Bake 12 chocolate cupcakes and 12 vanilla cupcakes according to package instructions. Allow them to cool completely.
- Arrange the cupcakes on a large platter to make the face shape of a panda. Don't forget the ears!
- Using an ice cream scooper, scoop white frosting onto each cupcake. Use a spatula to bring the frosting together and cover all of the cupcakes.
- Using either a cookie cutter or free hand, spoon the crushed Oreos onto the face to make eyes and a nose.
- Use the white decorating gel to give the eyes pupils. Use the black decorating gel to give the panda a smiling mouth.
- Decorate the ears with sprinkles.
- Serve and enjoy your pull-apart panda cake!