Oh yeah, Parmesan Garlic Chicken is really good you guys. Really. Good.
- In a bowl mix together flour, bread crumbs, and Parmesan cheese until combined.
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Coat chicken breasts first in melted butter and then in Parmesan cheese mixture. Make sure chicken is fully coated.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook until the outside is crispy and the chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- For the zucchini, add 2 tablespoons butter into the skillet and saute garlic for 1 minute. Add zucchini, season with salt and pepper, and saute until softened. Stir in 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan.
- Add chicken back to skillet and heat for another minute or so.
- Serve Parmesan Garlic Chicken immediately and enjoy it.