- 8 ½ in. thick boneless pork chops
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ¾ tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- ⅔ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp italian seasoning
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Spray a baking sheet fitted with a rack, set aside.
- In a medium bowl beat together the eggs, milk, ½ the garlic salt and black pepper.
- On a flat plate mix together the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, lemon pepper, remaining garlic salt, onion powder, and italian seasoning.
- Dip each pork chop into the egg wash, then coat in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Layer onto the rack and pour over melted butter.
- Cook for 30-35 minutes or until tender. Rest for 5 minutes then serve.