- 4 large Dutch Farms eggs
- 3/4 cup shredded Dutch Farms Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Dutch Farms Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 strips Dutch Farms Premium Bacon, chopped
- 1 pound spaghetti noodles
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and cheeses. Keep cool.
- In a large saute pan over high heat, cook the bacon until it becomes crispy and cooked throughout. Keep warm.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook 1 pound of the spaghetti pasta until it is al dente (slightly firm). Add spaghetti to the pan with the bacon and stir in the eggs and cheese mixture until completely combined.
- Adjust the consistency with some of the hot water from the boiled spaghetti, season with salt and pepper, and garnish Pasta Carbonara with parsley.