Serves: 12 people
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup pineapple diced
- 6 strips bacon cooked and diced
- 1/4 red onion sliced (about 1/4 cup) + extra
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 green onions diced
- Fill a pot with water. Gently lower the eggs into the water. Place the pot onto the stove and bring the water to a boil. Turn off the heat and cover the pot with a lid. Let the eggs sit in the pot for 10 minutes.
- Strain the eggs from the water. Place them into a bowl of ice water until they have chilled completely.
- Peel the shells off the eggs.
- Fill a large bowl with water. Add in the blue food coloring until the water turns a dark blue color. Place the eggs into the colored water and allow them to sit for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove the eggs from the water and let them dry on paper towels.
- Cut the eggs in half and remove the yolks from the egg white. Place the egg yolks into a bowl and mash them with a fork. Add in the mayo, dijon mustard, and pickle juice. Whisk the ingredients together until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add in the red food coloring a little at a time, whisking after each addition, until it turns a vibrant red color.
- Transfer the filling into a piping bag fitted with a star tip. Pipe the filling into the cavity of the egg whites.