- ¾ cup BBQ sauce
- 1 pound of chicken breast, diced into small cubes
- 2 large potatoes, diced into cubes
- 1 onion finely diced
- 1 cup sweet corn
- ¾ cup pineapple chunks
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Line a sheet tray with parchment or wax paper.
- Spread the popcorn out onto the sheet tray.
- Place each of the candy melt colors into separate bowls. Microwave each color in 30 second intervals until the candy melt has completely melted.
- Transfer each color to a piping bag. Cut off the tips of each bag and drizzle each color over the popcorn.
- While the chocolate is still wet, sprinkle the M&M’s and sprinkles on top.
- Allow the chocolate to harden and then break the popcorn into smaller pieces.