- 1 box strawberry cake mix, baked
- 6 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups nutter butter cookies
- 2 cup strawberry jam
- 1 cup freezer dried strawberries
- ½ cup roasted salted peanuts
- First, bake the box cake according to the directions on the box in a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish. Once baked allow to cool fully.
- While the cake is cool whip the peanut butter and whipped topping together until smooth.
- Assemble the lasagna by spreading the peanut butter topping over the cake into one even layer.
- Next top with the crushed nutter butter cookies then top the cookies off the with the remaining plain whipped topping
- Cover the top with an even layer of the jam then sprinkle over the freeze dried strawberries and roasted peanuts.
- Allow the lasagna to set in the fridge for a minimum of 12 hours, preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve, slice into squares and enjoy!.
- Add more steps if need.