- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup cold butter, diced
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- 3-4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 peaches
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Firstly, In a large mixing bowl add the flour, granulated sugar, diced butter, and water.
- Start rubbing the butter into the flour mixture and form a smooth dough.
- Take ⅔ of the dough and press it down in an 8x8 inch brownie pan lined with parchment paper and smooth it out.
- In another bowl toss the diced peaches with the sugar, cornstarch, vanilla extract, and cinnamon together and transfer the mixture on top of the crust in the pan.
- Take the rest of the dough and crumble it on top of the peaches.
- Bake the peach pie bars in an already heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 30 minutes.
- In conclusion, Let the peach pie bars cool slightly and cut them into 9 equal pieces.
- Serve and enjoy.