Skip to content
- For the pie crust:
- 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup diced cold butter
- 2-3 tablespoons cold water
- For the pie filling:
- 6-7 peaches, diced into wedges
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- To make the crust, in a large mixing bowl add the flour, granulated sugar, pinch of salt, and cold butter.
Rub the butter into the flour mixture until sand-like consistency forms.
- Add little water to help develop a nice dough.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface and transfer to a pan.
- With the help of a floured fork press the edges of the pie crust to make it seal the pan.
- To make the filling, in a saucepan over medium heat warm the heavy cream with the sugar and vanilla pudding. Cook just until it becomes a boil and thick mixture forms.
- Mix until combined and let it cool slightly. Then, stir in the diced and peeled peaches and cinnamon. Transfer to a crust.
- Bake the pie in an already preheated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 45-50 minutes.
- Let the pie cool completely before slicing it.
- Serve and enjoy it with the scoop of ice cream.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.