- 1 sheet of puff pastry, thawed but cold
- 1 cup peanut butter, creamy
- ½ cup jam
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- Beat together the peanut butter, sugar, and egg, until creamy.
- Unfold puff pastry onto a floured work surface. Roll out puff pastry until it is about 20 inches wide.
- Spread peanut butter and jelly in alternating stripes, diagonally across pastry sheet.
- Roll up pastry dough, starting with the shorter end, rolling across the long side and chill in fridge for 30 min - 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 °F and prepare a large cookie sheet.
- Slice dough log into about 18 slices. Arrange cookie slices onto baking sheet.
- Bake 15-16 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.