Does anything go together better than peanut butter and chocolate? No. This is why Peanut Butter Brownie Bars are seriously one of the most perfect desserts you could ever bake up. Ever!
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, eggs, water and oil. Stir. Add peanut butter chips and fold into brownie batter. Pour into a greased baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes. Once cook, remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- To make the peanut butter frosting: in a bowl, combine peanut butter, cream cheese and powdered sugar. Mix until combined. Add in Cool Whip and fold until combined and smooth.
- When brownies are completely cooled, frosting with peanut butter frosting. Top with chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Garnish with chocolate sauce and powdered sugar if desired. Serve Peanut Butter Brownie Bars and enjoy!