- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons water
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, eggs, water and oil. Stir. Add peanut butter chips and fold into brownie batter. Pour into a greased baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes. Once cook, remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- To make the peanut butter frosting: in a bowl, combine peanut butter, cream cheese and powdered sugar. Mix until combined. Add in Cool Whip and fold until combined and smooth.
- When brownies are completely cooled, frosting with peanut butter frosting. Top with chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Garnish with chocolate sauce and powdered sugar if desired. Serve Peanut Butter Brownie Bars and enjoy!