Serves: 24 People
Cooking Time: 11-13 Minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar for rolling the cookies
- In a large mixing bowl add the butter and sugar and mix until combined with the help of a wire whisk or hand mixer.
- Add in the peanut butter and mix.
- Stir in the egg and mix until smooth batter forms.
- In a bowl combine the dry ingredients: flour, coconut flakes, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix with the help of a spatula.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and mix until just combined.
- With the help of your hands form small balls and roll each ball in granulated sugar. Arrange the cookies in a lined cookie sheet with parchment paper and bake in a preheated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 11-13 minutes.
- Allow them to cool for about 10-15 minutes in the baking trays and serve.