- 4 Little Secrets Mini Crispy Wafers: Peanut Butter chopped
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed if frozen
- 1 chocolate bar
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon peanuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the chocolate bar in the middle of the puff pastry. With a sharp knife, make 4 cuts on each corner of the chocolate bar, going from the edge of the pastry to the top of the chocolate bar.
- Make diagonal cuts down the puff pastry on both sides of the chocolate bar, creating 7 equal strips. Discard the corner pieces of puff pastry.
- Spread peanut butter on top of the chocolate bar and sprinkle with chopped Little Secrets Peanut Butter in Dark Chocolate Mini Wafers. Fold the top and bottom flaps of puff pastry over the chocolate bar.
- Start braiding by crisscrossing the pastry strips over one another, pinching the last strips together. Brush pastry with egg wash and sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the pastry is golden. Let the pastry cool then dust with powdered sugar.