Serves: 2 people
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5 tablespoons powdered erythritol
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Grease the interior of two 8 ounce ramekins with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, add butter and heavy cream. Whisk until evenly combined.
- Add in eggs and whisk until smooth.
- Add in cocoa powder and erythritol. Whisk until smooth and no clumps remain.
- Divide the batter between the two ramekins and add 1 tablespoon of peanut butter to the center of the ramekin.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet and bake on the middle rack and bake for 13-15 minutes or until the edges of the cake are set and the center is slightly jiggly.
- Use a butter knife and run it along the edge of the cake. You will want to remove the cake from the ramekin while it’s still hot. Flip onto a plate and serve with whipped cream and chocolate sauce.