- 1 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Process pretzels crust in a food processor until they are fine crumbs.
- In a bowl mix pretzels crumbs with melted peanut butter and brown sugar.
- Ress into an 8-inch pie plate and bake for 10 minutes then let it cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat peanut butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar and cool whip until smooth.
- Pour into pie crust and refrigerate for 2 hours or freeze it for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chocolate sauce and peanuts before serving.
- Cut and serve. Enjoy.