- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 beaten egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Caramel sauce, for serving
- Chopped walnuts, for serving
- Toppings: vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce, chopped walnuts or pecans
- In a microwave-safe mug mix together peanut butter, pumpkin puree, sugar, egg, baking powder, and pumpkin spice until fully combined.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, or until baked through.
- When ready to serve, top with ice cream, caramel sauce, and walnuts. Enjoy!