Skip to content
- 4 slices of toast bread
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Powdered sugar for serving
- In a large mixing bowl mix the egg with the milk, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Dip each piece of toast in the egg mixture and fry them in heated butter on medium heat in a nonstick frying pan.
- When they will be nice and golden brown in color spread some of the peanut butter and make a sandwich.
- Cut each sandwich in triangles and serve on plate.
- Decorate with powdered sugar.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.