- 1 box brownie mix
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 (1.5 oz) packet Brainiac Chocolate Peanut Butter
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Make brownies according to package directions.
- While the brownies are cooling, cream together butter and peanut butter. Slowly beat in powdered sugar until smooth and fluffy.
- Once brownies have cooled, spread peanut butter frosting in an even layer. Make dots of Brainiac Chocolate Peanut Butter then swirl with a toothpick. Transfer to the fridge to let the frosting set for an hour.
- Use a hot knife to cut into squares and enjoy!