Skip to content
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1 medium ripe pear, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- ¼ cup Crazy Go Nuts Maple Walnut Snack
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- Cooked chicken breast, sliced
- Whisk together oil, lemon juice, maple syrup, thyme, mustard, pepper and salt in a large bowl.
- Add lettuce and gently toss to combine.
- Top with sliced pear, gorgonzola, Crazy Go Nuts Maple Walnut Snack, raisins and sliced chicken.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Share This Recipe!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.