- 2 whole Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 3 c. Good Marinara Sauce
- 1 package (3.5 Ounces) Pepperoni Slices
- 4 slices Mozzarella Cheese
- Fresh Parsley, Minced
- Salad Or Cooked Pasta, For Serving
Chicken is one of the most versatile proteins to cook with, you can literally make it with anything and use it as the main ingredient or side dish. We are playing today with some Pepperoni Chicken, perfect to make a nice and easy meal for the little ones, full of flavor, and a super quick recipe. Using two boneless chicken breasts, olive oil, butter, marinara sauce, pepperoni slices, mozzarella cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper.
You can place this on top of white pasta or next to a salad. You could make a sandwich using this recipe, by slicing a baguette and filling with this tasty, saucy Pepperoni Chicken. Enjoy!
- The first thing we are going to do is to prepare our chicken breasts, cutting them in half right in the middle and season with salt and pepper.
- Then in an oiled pan set at medium height, we mix some butter and olive oil, let it heat before placing the chicken in the pan.
- Cook until the color is golden on the edges, flip it and let it cook on the other side. This should take about three minutes. Remove the chicken from the pan and pour in the marinara sauce into the pan.
- Once the sauce is heated place the chicken into the sauce, top it with some pepperoni slices, and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover it and let it cook for another three minutes until the cheese melts, remove and dust it with some parsley.