- 16 oz whipped herb cream cheese (regular is fine as well)
- 2 packages Boursin cheese, herbed or shallot
- 2 packages onion dip powder
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 bags mini pepperoni slices, divided
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup very crispy bacon
- Black pepper to taste
- Chop up one bag of mini pepperoni slices.
- In a large bowl, whip the cream cheese and Boursin cheese until very fluffy. Add onion dip powder, green onions, chopped pepperoni, Parmesan cheese, bacon, and black pepper sprinkle. Fold gently until everything is combined.
- Line an oval or regular bowl with plastic wrap. Spoon cheese dip into plastic and close the ends, wrapping the cheese with plastic. Remove and twist the ends of the plastic wrap to squeeze the cheese into an oval shape. Place wrapped cheese on a hard surface and use your hands to press into a football shape.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or even overnight with the plastic covering the cheese.
- When ready to serve, remove the ball from the fridge and cover completely with remaining mini pepperoni slices. Then cut the mozzarella stick into thin slices and arrange it to look like the laces of a football.
- Serve with chips, crackers, veggies—anything you’d like and enjoy!