If you're in the mood for a super easy treat, you can very easily whip up Pepperoni Pizza Poppers. Look at all these ways you can get pizza in your mouth!
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Separate biscuit dough into 8 pieces. Cut each biscuit in half, lengthwise. Slightly roll out halves.
- Top each biscuit with 1 tablespoon pizza sauce, 2 pepperoni slices, and cheese. Repeat that layering order again
- Cover with the other side of the biscuit, making sure to seal the edges tightly.
- Place each pizza popper on a lined baking tray. Top with more shredded cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve Pepperoni Pizza Poppers with a side of marinara sauce and enjoy!