- 2 packages Veggiecraft Farms Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese Cup
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 15-20 pieces of mini pepperoni
- Dried basil, for garnish
- Red pepper flakes, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a small cast-iron skillet (or casserole dish) combine two packages of Veggiecraft Farms Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese Cups (including cheese packets and powder present in microwave cups), marinara sauce, and 1 ½ cups of milk. Stir until completely combined.
- Bake, uncovered, in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir. Add in cheddar cheese and stir, return to oven for 10-15 more minutes until noodles are cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and stir. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni and broil for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with dried basil and red pepper flakes and ENJOY!