- 1 tube pizza dough
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 8 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 8 ounces mozzarella, sliced or shredded
- Pre-heat oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out pizza dough. Evenly spread marinara sauce on the dough and sprinkle with oregano. Top with mozzarella and pepperoni, making sure to distribute evenly.
- Roll dough tightly into a log. Cut even slices and place on the lined baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until dough is golden and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 to 10 minutes. Serve Pepperoni Pizza Swirls and enjoy!