- 7 soft corn tortillas
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup mini mozzarella balls
- ½ cup mini pepperoni
- ⅓ cup parmesean cheese
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the cheeses and the pepperoni, set aside.
- Heat a small pan over low heat and lightly warm each tortilla until soft and pliable.
- Working quickly fill each warm tortilla with ¼ cup of the cheese pizza mixture. Roll each tortilla up tightly, ending seam side down, to hold the taquito together. Repeat this process until all of the taquitos have been filled and rolled.
- Arrange the taquitos in an 8 x 8 inch baking pan then top with the marinara sauce, additional cheese and the parmesan.
- Bake the pepperoni pizza taquitos for 30-35 minutes until the cheese has melted and the taquitos are golden brown. Enjoy immediately!
- Step 8 - Add more steps if need.