- 1 cup warm water
- 1 Bare Bones Instant Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 tablespoon Yondu
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Combine the water, milk, Bare Bones Instant Chicken Bone Broth, Yondu, and soy sauce in a mixing bowl, stirring so everything is incorporate.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper and cook until the mixture stops foaming about 2-3 minutes.
- Slowly whisk in the broth mixture until fully incorporated. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and let cook for 2-3 minutes until thickened.
- Serve immediately over mashed potatoes or anything that you feel needs some gravy.