Skip to content
- 4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 TBSP Sugar
- 2 TSP Salt
- 1 1/4 TSP Active Dry Yeast
- 1 1/2 Cups Hot Water
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 ½ cups Pesto
- ½ cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 8 oz Fresh Mozzarella
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, salt, and yeast.
- Using your hands, create a small well in the middle of mixture and add in hot water and 2 tbsp olive oil
Knead dough until texture is smooth
- On an 11x17 baking sheet, add remaining olive oil
- Add dough and coat with olive oil. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and let rise.
- Once risen, add dough to baking sheet. Cover sheet and create a crust with your fingers.
Bake for 8-10 mins.
- Add pesto to the crust in an even layer.
- Add tomatoes and mozzarella atop pesto.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.