- 4 medium zucchini
- 2 cups basil
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Wash and cut the ends of the zucchini. Using a spiralizer, make the zucchini pasta. Then, set aside.
- Combine the basil and garlic in a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped. Slowly add the olive oil in a constant stream while the food processor is on. Stop the machine and scrape down the sides of the food processor with a rubber spatula. Add the lemon juice and Parmesan cheese. Pulse until blended. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the zucchini noodles and pesto. Toss until zucchini noodles are well coated. Top with tomatoes, if using. Serve at room temperature or chilled