Serves: 5 people
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 5 heaping cups mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon green food coloring
- 6 cups corn flakes cereal
- 20 sour candy strips formed into ribbons
- Handful of red cinnamon candies
- Handful of white nonpareil sprinkles
- In a nonstick frying pan on medium heat warm a little bit of olive oil and start cooking the diced onion and diced bell pepper.
- Stir in the ground beef and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and dried oregano.
- Transfer the mixture in a bowl and stir in the grated cheese.
- Fill each tortilla and wrap it tightly.
- Each wrap cook in a well heated nonstick frying pan over medium heat and cook them up for about 2-3 minutes on each side until lightly golden brown in color.
- Cut in half and serve right away while still warm.