- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup peanut sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) box Mrs. T's Mini Classic Cheddar Pierogies
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin slices
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Boil pierogies as package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Cook eggs until just scrambled, stirring constantly. Remove to a bowl.
- In the same skillet, heat peanut oil. Over medium heat, cook garlic until lightly browned. With a slotted spoon, remove garlic to bowl with eggs.
- In drippings remaining in skillet over medium-high heat, cook chicken until well-browned and cooked through, stirring constantly. Add salt and crushed red pepper.
- Stir in egg mixture, peanut sauce, bean sprouts, and cooked pierogies. Toss to mix well. Garnish with chopped peanuts and scallions. Serve Pierogies Pad Thai and enjoy!