- 1 (16-ounce) box Mrs. T's Mini Classic Cheddar Pierogies
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Sour cream
- Pickled jalapeno peppers
- Saute pierogies in butter over medium heat, approximately 8 minutes on both sides. Arrange hot pierogies on a large, oven-safe plate.
- Top with black beans and cheese.
- Preheat broiler. Broil oven-safe nacho plate until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with salsa, guacamole, sour cream, and pickled jalapeno peppers. Serve and enjoy.