Serves: 4 servings
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) box Five Cheese Pizza or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's Pierogies
- Your favorite pizza toppings: pepperoni, peppers, onions, mushrooms, etc.
- Boil pierogies as directed on box. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 10- or 12-inch pizza pan. Arrange 2 pierogies in the center of the 1/2 cup prepared pizza saucepan, straight sides slightly overlapping. Arrange remaining pierogies around center pierogies, in a concentric circle, slightly overlapping, pressing pierogies together to form a complete circle.
- Spread pizza sauce on top of pierogies to cover. Sprinkle with cheese and your favorite pizza toppings. Bake 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and pierogies are heated through. Serve Pierogy Pizza and enjoy!