Skip to content
- 1 (16-ounce) box Loaded Baked Potato or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's Pierogies
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 9- or 10-inch quiche dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Boil pierogies as box directions and drain.
- Melt butter in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add red pepper and mushrooms. Cook, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes, or until just tender. Remove to bowl with a slotted spoon.
- Add spinach and scallions to drippings remaining in the skillet. Cook for about 3 minutes or until wilted. Remove to bowl with vegetables.
- In a large bowl, beat milk, eggs, salt, and pepper until well-mixed. Add cooked pierogies, vegetables, and cheese.
- Pour mixture into prepared quiche dish. Bake 38 to 40 minutes or until mixture is set and golden. Serve Pierogy Quiche and enjoy!
Share This Recipe!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.