This Pigs In A Blanket Holiday Wreath is the perfect appetizer for your holiday festivities. It's cute, easy, and, most importantly, delicious! Use more sausages for a larger wreath, make several small ones--it's all up to you!
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate. Wrap the mini sausage in crescent dough and place it on a circular baking tray, creating a circle. If you have a large baking tray, use 32 mini sausages. If smaller, use 22. Adjust as necessary.
- Mix melted butter and oregano and brush onto sausages. Cover with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until pigs in a blanket are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Create a bow using spinach leaves.
- Serve alongside a dipping sauce of your choice and enjoy!