- Fudge Stripe Cookies
- Reese’s miniature peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- Buttercream frosting
- Food Coloring
- Dark chocolate
- Mix food coloring into frosting to create an orange color.
- Spoon frosting into piping bag. Use smallest round decorating tip, or cut a very small hole into the edge of the bag.
- Place Fudge Stripe Cookies upside down, so chocolate side is facing up.
- Pipe a small square on the front of the Reese’s cup. Flip it upside down and pipe a generous amount of frosting around the edges. Place the Reese’s cup (frosting side down) in the middle of the Fudge Stripe Cookie. Frosting should spillover, but touch up as needed.