- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 24 colorful flat-bottomed ice cream cones
- Orange food coloring
- Green ready to use icing
- Purple ready to use icing
- Vanilla frosting
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake cupcakes according to package instructions. For 24 cupcakes, fill each cupcake about 2/3 of the way. An ice cream scoop will help keep your cupcakes even.
- Mix vanilla frosting with orange food coloring. Once cupcakes have cooled, frost with orange frosting.
- Take an ice cream cone and squeeze purple frosting around the bottom of the cone. Use the green frosting to create a buckle.
- Place the ice cream cone upside down on top of the cupcake. Serve and enjoy!