- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 ⅓ light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 ½ tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cubed pineapple, for serving
- Sliced banana, for serving
- 1 package Kind Honey Oat Breakfast Bars, crumbled
- Toasted coconut for topping
- 2 maraschino cherries, for topping
- In a bowl, combine the rolled oats, coconut milk, chia seeds, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix until combined. Evenly distribute the oats between two serving glasses. Place them in the fridge overnight.
- To serve, top with cubed pineapple, sliced banana, crumbled Kind Honey Oat Breakfast Bars, toasted coconut, and a maraschino cherry. Enjoy!