- 1 Box White Cake Mix (plus water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box)
- ¾ Cup Vanilla Frosting (from 1-lb container)
- 32 Paper Lollipop Sticks
- 1 Bag (16 oz) Yellow Candy melts or coating wafers, melted
- ½ Bag (16 oz) Green Candy melts or coating wafers, melted Piping Bag or Ziploc Bag
- Wax Paper
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray cake pans with cooking spray. Make and bake cake mix as directed on the box using water, oil, and eggs. Cool completely.
- Line cookie sheet with waxed paper. Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add frosting and mix well.
- Shape into 32 oblong balls; place on cookie sheet. Freeze until firm.
- Remove several cake balls from the freezer at a time. Dip tip of 1 lollipop stick 1/2 inch into melted Yellow candy and insert stick into 1 Cake Ball no more than halfway. Place in refrigerator.
- Once set, Dip each cake ball into melted Yellow candy to cover; tap off excess and place on Wax Paper, Lollipop stick facing UP. Let Set
- Melt Green candy and create the “Pineapple Crown” patterns on a piece of Wax Paper (you can use a paintbrush or place melted candy in a piping bag and drizzle to create the “leaves”). Place in refrigerator to set.
- Take remaining Yellow Candy Melts and place in Piping bag. Make criss-cross lines on Cake Pop to create the Pineapple pattern.
- Using some of the Yellow Candy as glue, Finish Cake Pop with Green Pineapple Crown and ENJOY!