- Whole pineapple (to use as serving bowl plus 2 cups diced)
- 1 cup diced bell peppers, (any combination of red, orange, yellow or green peppers)
- 1 cup diced Roma tomatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 4 tablespoons lime juice, (about 2 limes)
- 1/4 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapenos
- To make the pineapple bowl, cut about 1/3 of the pineapple o, leaving the stem attached to the larger piece of the pineapple. Cut around the outer edge of the pineapple fruit and make cuts across the middle as well. Use a metal spoon to loosen and scoop out the pineapple chunks.
- Dice enough of the pineapple chunks to make 2 cups of diced pineapple to be used for the salsa.
- In a small bowl, mix together diced pineapple, diced tomatoes, diced peppers, minced onions, chopped cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno, salt and pepper.
- Transfer the salsa to the pineapple bowl for serving and chill for one hour.
- When ready to enjoy, serve with High Key Almond Flour Crackers: Sea Salt.