Skip to content
- 1/4 c. butter
- 2/3 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. crushed pineapple drained
- 1 c. cake flour
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 6 Tbsp. milk
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 6 cherries fresh pitted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Oil 2 donuts pan.
- In a medium saucepan, combine 1/4 c. butter, brown sugar, and crushed pineapple. Cook
over medium heat until butter is melted.
- Divide mixture evenly among 2 donut pans (12 donuts).
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine cake flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add milk, yogurt, egg, melted butter, and vanilla and stir until blended.
- Spoon into the donut pans, filling 2/3rd full
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched
- Cool 10 minutes in pan; loosen edges and invert onto the cooling rack. *Place cooling rack
directly on top of donut pan and flip quickly. Then gently lift the pan to release donuts.
- In conclusion, Top with fresh cherries
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.