Skip to content
- 8-10 strawberries
- ¾ cup pink candy melts, melted
- ¾ cup dark chocolate, melted
- Pink edible glitter, for garnish
- Pink sugar, for garnish
- Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper, set aside
- Dry off each strawberry thoroughly then gently pull up the hull
- Insert a skewer into the center of the strawberry then dip into the chocolate, taking care to coat each one thoroughly and evenly
- Place the dipped strawberry onto the prepared cookie sheet then allow to set
- Once set paint the pink dipped strawberries with the edible glitter
- To garnish the chocolate dipped strawberries, drizzle additional pink chocolate across each strawberry then sprinkle over the pink sugar. Allow to set fully before serving
- To farther decorate the pink strawberries drizzle with additional pink chocolate or white chocolate. Allow to set before serving. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.