- 2 cups freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons orange liquor
- Take out one cup of the freshly squeezed juice and place it in a saucepan with the granulated sugar over medium heat.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and let it cook and melt the sugar for about 2-3 minutes.
- Take the rest of the juice and pour it in a big glass pitcher with the hot juice with sugar.
- Stir in the orange liquor and let the juice cool overnight or for minimum 4 hours in the fridge.
- With your pre-frozen ice cream maker churn the pink grapefruit sorbet for about 25-30 minutes or until frozen.
- Serve immediately or keep in the freezer until you are ready to use it.