- ½ bag Hello Kitty Pasta (8 oz)
- 2 tablespoons Duxbury Sea Salt
- 4 cups beet juice
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- ½ stick butter
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup reserved pasta water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of beet juice and water to a boil. Once boiling add Duxbury Sea Salt and vinegar then cook pasta until al dente according to package directions, about 7 minutes. Once cooked, strain and set aside. Save a ¼ cup of pasta water for the sauce.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and melt butter. One melted, add minced garlic and saute for a minute then stir in heavy cream, parmesan cheese, and reserved pasta water. Let it come to a simmer then stir in cooked pasta.
- Finish with grated parmesan cheese and more salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!