Skip to content
- 2 pitta breads
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Handful grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 handful black olives
- Fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the pitta breads on a baking sheet, spread a layer of tomato sauce on top of each bread.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Add the vegetables as topping and bake for 5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Cool down before serving, then cut into slices.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.