- For the dough:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup lukewarm water
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Pinch of salt
- For the filling:
- 7 oz. pepperoni slices
- 8 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Butter for greasing the muffin tin
2. Mix them until combined and knead the dough for about 5 minutes.
3. Roll it out on a lightly floured working surface and cut it lengthwise in 8 stripes.
4. Spread tomato sauce on each, top with cheese and pepperoni slices and roll them so you can fit them into a muffin tin.
5. Place all rolls in a prepared muffin tin well-greased and bake for about 20-25 minutes in well-heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees.
6. Let them cool slightly and serve.