- 10 Piece Family Meal
- 2 mashed potato sides with gravy (on side)
- 1 side green beans
- 5 biscuits
- parsley, chopped for garnish
- On a cake stand, divide the biscuits and place around covering the entire dish.
- Begin layering on the potatoes and creating a well in the middle using a rubber spatula.
- Spoon in the green beans into the well and over with mashed potatoes.
- Begin piling on the crispy, fried chicken till your cake can’t handle it… additional pieces may be served on the side.
- Carefully pour gravy over the entire cake making sure to get all angles.
- Garnish with parsley and enjoy!