- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons green onion, finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon Chinese 5 spice
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 package round wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 small orange, zested and juiced
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha
- In a bowl, combine ground pork, minced garlic, green onion, Chinese 5 Spice, and ginger. Stir. Set aside.
- Lay wonton wrappers down and spoon 1 tablespoon of pork mixture into each wonton. Brush edges with water, fold, and crimp edges closed.
- Heat non-stick pan at medium-high temperature. Add sesame oil to the coating pan and add dumplings one at a time, bottom end first. Once all dumplings are added, add 1/2 cup of water, reduce heat to medium-low and cover for 3-4 minutes.
- Mix soy sauce, orange juice, orange zest, brown sugar, and Sriracha in a saucepan over medium heat. Reduce to a loose glaze.
- Remove sear-steamed dumplings from the pan. Serve Pork Dumplings alongside glaze and enjoy!